Asia Theological Association
The seminary is a member of the Asia Theological Association (ATA). According to its constitution, the ATA is "a body of theological institutions committed to evangelical faith and scholarship, networking together, to serve the church in equipping the people of God for the mission of the Lord Jesus Christ." The association was founded in 1970 and accreditation services were rendered to institutions in 1978. As of 2012, ATA accredited the following MBTS' Programs, B. Th., M.C.S, M. Div, M.A. in Pastoral, M.A. in Holistic Child Development, M.A. in Missiology, Doctor of Missiology and Doctor of Ministry.
Malaysian Association of Theological Schools
MBTS is a founding member of the Malaysian Association of Theological Schools (MATS). The aim of MATS is to :
- Promote cooperation among theological institutions in Malaysia
- Enhance the spiritual and academic standards of the institutions concerned
- Strengthen the bond of relationship within the theological fraternity for the benefit of the Christian movement in the country and beyond.
The Association's first biennial meeting was held at MBTS campus.
MBTS is committed to the concept of partnership and networking to provide quality theological education in Malaysia and the surrounding region. To-date MBTS has entered into partnership with the following bodies:
- The Billy Graham School of Mission and Church Growth of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Louisville, Kentucky, USA.
- Jubilee Initiative, Hong Kong
- Asia Graduate School of Theology
- CenturiHall, Inc. USA
- Youth Ministry International, USA
- Christian University Global Net